1. If your normal bag of Doritos hasn’t provided enough entertainment, PepsiCo has just launched “Doritos Roulette,” a new gimmick where just a few of the chips in each bag are insanely hot.
You know, like Russian roulette. But with chips instead of guns.
3. Some consumers are calling the spicy chips “a solid slap in the face,” and hundreds have taken to posting videos of themselves taking the challenge on YouTube, the Financial Post reports.
11. People are also sharing pictures of themselves post-spicy chip with the hashtag #BurnSelfie as part of a Doritos giveaway.
14. Good luck out there, Canadian snackers!
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯