1. If your normal bag of Doritos hasn’t provided enough entertainment, PepsiCo has just launched “Doritos Roulette,” a new gimmick where just a few of the chips in each bag are insanely hot.
You know, like Russian roulette. But with chips instead of guns.
3. Some consumers are calling the spicy chips “a solid slap in the face,” and hundreds have taken to posting videos of themselves taking the challenge on YouTube, the Financial Post reports.
11. People are also sharing pictures of themselves post-spicy chip with the hashtag #BurnSelfie as part of a Doritos giveaway.
14. Good luck out there, Canadian snackers!
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘