3. The homeowner had complained for days of a foul odor near her home, she told police, and even tried to find the source of the smell a few times, with no luck.
She even asked someone who came to cut her grass to try to find the source of the odor, but they also failed to notice the corpse beneath her deck.
5. Medical examiners believe the body had been decomposing 15 to 20 feet from the deck’s opening for at least a week, and maybe two.
Police said there was no evidence of foul play, and believe the man died of a medical condition. They added that they don’t believe he had set up camp in the space.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲