3. The homeowner had complained for days of a foul odor near her home, she told police, and even tried to find the source of the smell a few times, with no luck.
She even asked someone who came to cut her grass to try to find the source of the odor, but they also failed to notice the corpse beneath her deck.
5. Medical examiners believe the body had been decomposing 15 to 20 feet from the deck’s opening for at least a week, and maybe two.
Police said there was no evidence of foul play, and believe the man died of a medical condition. They added that they don’t believe he had set up camp in the space.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀