1. Update — July 20, 1:15 a.m. ET:
2. Jennifer Urs Sullivan was dreading walking down the aisle without her dad, who had died of a heart attack, and “wasn’t sure how I’d make it through the moment,” she said.
6. Cue the University of Miami Hurricanes mascot, Sebastian, dressed in a jersey with her dad’s nickname on the back.
8. The walk “ended up being one of the most amazing/memorable moments of the day,” the bride wrote on Facebook, with all of the guests standing to applaud.
She added, “I just want to thank all of the amazing people in the athletic department … who helped to make this happen. Without you, my day might have been just a little less beautiful.”
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏