1. When Troy Dickerson’s pregnant wife, Kristin, went into labor in the middle of the night, the couple from Rosenberg, Texas, began to head to the hospital.
2. Troy started filming the trip on his GoPro, like he did for the birth of his two young sons, and immediately Kristin began screaming, “The baby’s coming out! I’m not kidding!”
“You need to stop at a different hospital,” Kristin, who was set to to be induced into labor the next day, said between screams. “I can’t make it!”
12. Then, still outside the hospital, he cuts the umbilical cord.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- United Airlines has settled with the man shown being violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥