1. Vice President Joe Biden met with five young women Tuesday in the cafeteria of DeNA, an internet firm based in Tokyo. He made the trip to highlight “the need to integrate more women in the workforce,” the White House pool report said.
2. The meeting was captured on video, with Biden asking the women, “Do your husbands like you working full time?”
Biden also said at the workplace event that while some people say women are kinder and gentler than men, “I’ve never found that to be the case.”
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀