1. Vice President Joe Biden met with five young women Tuesday in the cafeteria of DeNA, an internet firm based in Tokyo. He made the trip to highlight “the need to integrate more women in the workforce,” the White House pool report said.
2. The meeting was captured on video, with Biden asking the women, “Do your husbands like you working full time?”
Biden also said at the workplace event that while some people say women are kinder and gentler than men, “I’ve never found that to be the case.”
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀