Take a moment to remember #PearlHarbor with us.
More than 2,400 Americans were killed and almost 1,200 others wounded in the Dec. 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
3. People were immediately outraged and tweeted their reaction to SpaghettiOs.
@SpaghettiOs ….yay japanese people killed a lot of american soldiers 72 years ago now let’s go eat reject chef boyardee circles???
@SpaghettiOs are you fucking serious?
@SuzanEraslan @SpaghettiOs unfuckingbelieveable.
Windy City iGGY
@mattmurr11 @andylevy @SpaghettiOs this is called exploitation of a tragedy to gain profit. It’s disgusting
C J Moore
@SpaghettiOs @JoeMande this is appalling
@SpaghettiOs @shokufeyesib Someone is fired on Monday.
@BlackGirlNerds @SpaghettiOs what in the holy hell?
.@mbrun12 I can’t wait for the official @SpaghettiOs 9/11 tweet.
Gift of the Maggie
I think @SpaghettiOs is gonna have an opening for a new social media manager in a few hours.
Why is @SpaghettiOs tweeting about Pearl Harbor? Wow.
@SpaghettiOs are you pro cancer as well?
@hellokirst @SpaghettiOs really?? C’mon corporate morons. Ridiculous and frankly offensive.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋