Take a moment to remember #PearlHarbor with us.
More than 2,400 Americans were killed and almost 1,200 others wounded in the Dec. 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
3. People were immediately outraged and tweeted their reaction to SpaghettiOs.
@SpaghettiOs ….yay japanese people killed a lot of american soldiers 72 years ago now let’s go eat reject chef boyardee circles???
@SpaghettiOs are you fucking serious?
@SuzanEraslan @SpaghettiOs unfuckingbelieveable.
Windy City iGGY
@mattmurr11 @andylevy @SpaghettiOs this is called exploitation of a tragedy to gain profit. It’s disgusting
C J Moore
@SpaghettiOs @JoeMande this is appalling
@SpaghettiOs @shokufeyesib Someone is fired on Monday.
@BlackGirlNerds @SpaghettiOs what in the holy hell?
.@mbrun12 I can’t wait for the official @SpaghettiOs 9/11 tweet.
Gift of the Maggie
I think @SpaghettiOs is gonna have an opening for a new social media manager in a few hours.
Why is @SpaghettiOs tweeting about Pearl Harbor? Wow.
@SpaghettiOs are you pro cancer as well?
@hellokirst @SpaghettiOs really?? C’mon corporate morons. Ridiculous and frankly offensive.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.