3. That was until Karp accidentally revealed that — if she’s on Tumblr — Sasha Obama wasn’t following the site’s terms of service until today.
Karp: Now that she’s 13, according to Tumblr’s terms of service, she’s officially old enough to use Tumblr.
Obama: She wasn’t old enough before that?
Karp: We can let this one slide.
Obama: I’m going have to talk to somebody about that.
4. Since Obama’s daughter was not 13 years old until Tuesday, assuming the president was serious, she was technically violating U.S. law. Tumblr’s T.O.S.:
You have to be at least 13 years old to use Tumblr. We’re serious: it’s a hard rule, based on U.S. federal and state legislation. “But I’m, like, 12.9 years old!” you plead. Nope, sorry. If you’re younger than 13, don’t use Tumblr. Ask your parents for a Playstation 4, or try books.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱