3. That was until Karp accidentally revealed that — if she’s on Tumblr — Sasha Obama wasn’t following the site’s terms of service until today.
Karp: Now that she’s 13, according to Tumblr’s terms of service, she’s officially old enough to use Tumblr.
Obama: She wasn’t old enough before that?
Karp: We can let this one slide.
Obama: I’m going have to talk to somebody about that.
4. Since Obama’s daughter was not 13 years old until Tuesday, assuming the president was serious, she was technically violating U.S. law. Tumblr’s T.O.S.:
You have to be at least 13 years old to use Tumblr. We’re serious: it’s a hard rule, based on U.S. federal and state legislation. “But I’m, like, 12.9 years old!” you plead. Nope, sorry. If you’re younger than 13, don’t use Tumblr. Ask your parents for a Playstation 4, or try books.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.