1. This picture is blowing up all over Facebook right now.
But it’s totally fake!
3. Here’s a picture of that wall taken on August 28.
4. Here’s a picture of that same wall on August 30.
They’ve changed the sign from that first night.
5. As you can see, the debt clock isn’t on this side of the arena.
6. It’s on the other end.
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬