3. The latest episode of his weekly news roundup show dealt with — what else, the crisis in Ukraine. Near the top of the hour, he ran this banner with a picture of Obama and the words: “Gray in the head.”
“You know, it seems to me that even U.S. President Barack Obama went gray over the last week. I’m probably not the only one who noticed.”
5. (Here’s a picture of Obama in Sept. 2013, by the way, already looking pretty gray.)
6. Kiselyov teased the West for pulling out of a planned G8 Summit in Sochi as a means of punishing Russia over its incursion into Ukraine. “If there’s nothing to talk about, why does Obama keep calling Putin?”
“Obama got grayer and grayer. I admit it can be a coincidence, but Obama’s interlocutor is not so simple.”
9. “Russia is the only country in the world that is really capable of turning the U.S. into radioactive ash.”
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 120 people, officials say 150 people are still missing.
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.
- Scientists found a planet "on our doorstep" that may be habitable. We could send robots to explore it in a century or so 🌍🌠