1. Kids across Russia went back to school on Monday. This is how one Moscow school welcomed them back.
Which would be funny and strange, but on the first day of school nine years ago, Islamist rebels took more than 1,000 people hostage at a school in the southern city of Beslan. A subsequent raid killed 334 people, including 186 children. There are no official ceremonies to mark the tragedy.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨