1. If you still need evidence that Cronut mania is real, there are people lined up outside Dominique Ansel Bakery in New York City this morning in the snow while the temperature struggles to reach the teens! These folks were in line at 6 a.m.!
2. As day broke and the temperature continued to drop, the line grew!
3. Hearing reports that the line is about 10% shorter today, possibly due to the storm. However, those reports are unconfirmed and come from crazy people who are lined up outside waiting for Cronuts in 10 degree weather.
5. And the unquantifiable amount of disapproving looks from cantankerous New Yorkers traipsing to work?
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤