2. Brian Bates, founder of JohnTV.com, told News 9:
“What really shocked me is that a driver would put himself in this position, no pun intended, and then allow the pictures to be posted publicly.
She was touting much more explicit photos of this encounter on a version of her web site that is locked away and it’s only for members.”
3. UPS Spokesperson Susan Rosenberg told UPI the delivery service is trying to track down the driver involved with the photos.
“It disrespects UPS drivers and customers. This is not behavior we would ever condone for anyone, let alone for our company. We want to assure other drivers and our customers that this will be fully investigated.”
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend — victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔