2. Brian Bates, founder of JohnTV.com, told News 9:
“What really shocked me is that a driver would put himself in this position, no pun intended, and then allow the pictures to be posted publicly.
She was touting much more explicit photos of this encounter on a version of her web site that is locked away and it’s only for members.”
3. UPS Spokesperson Susan Rosenberg told UPI the delivery service is trying to track down the driver involved with the photos.
“It disrespects UPS drivers and customers. This is not behavior we would ever condone for anyone, let alone for our company. We want to assure other drivers and our customers that this will be fully investigated.”
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.