1. From Twitter user @JournalistsLike:
3. A spokesperson with the Colorado Department of Transportation told 9 News:
“So this is our way to test it out. So far it’s working. It’s a traffic safety thing. It’s a helpful thing to have these sings on the road. But people kept ripping them off.”
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀