1. VH1 tweeted Monday night to submit questions with #AskThicke for an online Q&A session that would be held the following day with Robin Thicke. The hashtag was immediately flooded with queries about misogyny.
2. On Tuesday, people continued to engage the hashtag in much the same way:
5. During the Q&A session on Tuesday, Thicke answered about 10 questions:
6. Most questions and answers were pretty silly:
8. There was even this:
9. But a few questions were answered that were more serious:
12. Although, Thicke’s response was basically “listen to the album” to find the answer:
14. VH1 and Thicke both laughed at the “controversy.”
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it — and it could get worse ❌📰