1. VH1 tweeted Monday night to submit questions with #AskThicke for an online Q&A session that would be held the following day with Robin Thicke. The hashtag was immediately flooded with queries about misogyny.
2. On Tuesday, people continued to engage the hashtag in much the same way:
5. During the Q&A session on Tuesday, Thicke answered about 10 questions:
6. Most questions and answers were pretty silly:
8. There was even this:
9. But a few questions were answered that were more serious:
12. Although, Thicke’s response was basically “listen to the album” to find the answer:
14. VH1 and Thicke both laughed at the “controversy.”
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.