1. New York Times photographer Doug Mills posted this photo on Twitter of President Obama greeting a man in a horse head Tuesday night.
3. People immediately reacted to the photo:
13. More pictures from the Obama and horse-head man meeting during an impromptu walk down 15th Street:
16. Before Obama went on the walk along 15th Street, he had dinner at Wazzee Supper Club and met with locals:
17. He also had a beer with the Governor and played pool:
18. He fist bumped with this gorilla statue that was inside the pub:
19. And one Colorado resident even offered Obama a hit of weed. The president laughed in response.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.