1. New York Times photographer Doug Mills posted this photo on Twitter of President Obama greeting a man in a horse head Tuesday night.
3. People immediately reacted to the photo:
13. More pictures from the Obama and horse-head man meeting during an impromptu walk down 15th Street:
16. Before Obama went on the walk along 15th Street, he had dinner at Wazzee Supper Club and met with locals:
17. He also had a beer with the Governor and played pool:
18. He fist bumped with this gorilla statue that was inside the pub:
19. And one Colorado resident even offered Obama a hit of weed. The president laughed in response.
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- Some Republicans are seeing the effects of climate change in the areas they represent, and pushing for their party to re-think the issue.
- Democrats are taking another shot at a bill that would protect gay and transgender people from services that claim to "cure" them.
- There's a good chance that you've handed over your personal information if you've ever downloaded a free app 🕵