1. Video released by the Pentagon shows an airdrop on Aug. 9 with humanitarian aid, mostly food and water.
“This airdrop was conducted from multiple airbases within the U.S. Central Command area of responsibility,” the military said in a statement released along with the videos. “[It] included one C-17 and two C-130 cargo aircraft that together dropped a total of 72 bundles of supplies.”
5. Another video released by the U.S. military appears to show intended recipients of the airdropped containers.
6. The Pentagon released video Friday that showed another airdrop performed on Aug. 7, according to the U.S. Military. Other footage posted to the same YouTube account apparently shows U.S. air strikes carried out on Friday.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌