2. People were quick to point out that Ghana, while part of the African continent, is not home to giraffes.
9. Delta’s first attempt to apologize was quickly deleted, because it included an ill-timed typo:
10. It was followed up with a typo-free apology tweet:
“We’re sorry for the picture previously tweeted,” Delta spokesperson Kate Modolo told BuzzFeed. “It was made in the spirit of the game and in the spirit of the World Cup. We wish the best of luck to all teams.”
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸