1. On Oct. 28, 2013, a car ran through tourists and crashed near Tiananmen Square, killing two bystanders and the three attackers.
3. The car plowed into a crowd at the northern edge of Tiananmen in October, killing two people and injuring 38 others.
The car burst into flames when it crashed, killing the three people inside.
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the London attack through its news agency, calling the assailant its "soldier."
- A Russian former MP and Putin critic was shot and killed outside an upscale hotel in Ukraine Thursday.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️