Basically, the entire world. People in India, Brazil, the United States, Indonesia, and Russia, which combined include roughly 2 billion people, all said corruption has increased in their countries.
4. And, finally, these are the countries where people said there was less corruption
The biggest country here is the Philippines, along with Azerbaijan, Belgium, Cambodia, Fiji, Georgia, Rwanda, Sudan, South Sudan, and Taiwan. The full report, the 2013 Global Corruption Barometer, is available here.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."