Basically, the entire world. People in India, Brazil, the United States, Indonesia, and Russia, which combined include roughly 2 billion people, all said corruption has increased in their countries.
4. And, finally, these are the countries where people said there was less corruption
The biggest country here is the Philippines, along with Azerbaijan, Belgium, Cambodia, Fiji, Georgia, Rwanda, Sudan, South Sudan, and Taiwan. The full report, the 2013 Global Corruption Barometer, is available here.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄