Always have something to say about current events.
But current events are a huge bummer, so maybe talk about something everyone in business does way too much: travel.
And your commute.
If none of this works, focus on recreational activities.
21. It might be a great idea!
24. And if all else fails, just memorize Andrew Sorkin’s column and quote portions of it in response to every question.
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻