2. Debt and Jail in Texas — Kendall Taggart and Alex Campbell
3. Sanctions Against Thuggish Regimes, A Company That Altered Sales Records, And One That Dealt With Blacklisted Banks — Aram Roston, Max Seddon And Jane Bradley
4. Ghost Students, Ghost Teachers, Ghost Schools — Azmat Khan
5. The New American Slavery: America’s Broken Guestworker System — Jessica Garrison, Ken Bensinger, and Jeremy Singer-Vine
6. Meet The Obscure Company Behind America’s Syria Fiasco — Aram Roston
7. Lycamobile: The Tory Donor’s Rucksacks of Cash And Offshore Empire — Heidi Blake, Michael Gillard, Tom Warren, Jane Bradley, and Richard Holmes
8. Revealed: National Crime Agency In Crisis Over Unlawful Searches — Tom Warren
9. Warren Buffett’s Company Wants To Sell You A Mobile Home. (Note To Minority Buyers: You Pay Extra.) — Daniel Wagner and Mike Baker
Pulitzer-prize winner Mark Schoofs is the investigations and projects editor for BuzzFeed News. While working at The Village Voice, Schoofs won the 2000 Pulitzer Prize for International Reporting for his series on AIDS in Africa.
Contact Mark Schoofs at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.