9. Grumpy Cat Ventures is also likely on the lookout for startups that have people who will likely go on to future startups and, in turn, be more lucrative investment options for the venture capitalists who’ve worked with them in the past.
“The single most powerful thing you have in terms of that courtship process, and frankly as a way of building rapport, is when employees of your existing portfolio go on to do something interesting,” said Matthew Harris, managing director of Bain Capital Ventures, adding that the strartup world is ripe with serial entrepreneurs looking for the next big thing. “They know you and come back to you.”
- Donald Trump keeps questioning the veracity of polls and saying he's actually winning, even as most polls show he's behind.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏