9. Grumpy Cat Ventures is also likely on the lookout for startups that have people who will likely go on to future startups and, in turn, be more lucrative investment options for the venture capitalists who’ve worked with them in the past.
“The single most powerful thing you have in terms of that courtship process, and frankly as a way of building rapport, is when employees of your existing portfolio go on to do something interesting,” said Matthew Harris, managing director of Bain Capital Ventures, adding that the strartup world is ripe with serial entrepreneurs looking for the next big thing. “They know you and come back to you.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.