1. Hello Mr. and Mrs. West!
2. Kim and Kanye have said I do! The ceremony took place at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy.
According to People, Kim’s sisters were on hand as her wedding party and Kanye’s friends from Chicago stood by his side. Kim’s stepfather Bruce Jenner walked her down the aisle while Andrea Bocelli sang “Con te Partiró”, because why not? Noticeably absent from the wedding were Brody Jenner (Kim’s half brother) Beyonce and Jay Z (who sent their love via Instagram) and Kim’s brother Rob who flew home straight from Paris. The wedding was officiated by Rich Wilkerson Jr., a super hot pastor from Miami, Florida.
The couple reportedly danced to Etta James’ “At Last” performed live by John Legend for their first dance and the venue was decorated with installations by contemporary artist Vanessa Beecroft. The guests sat at a 224-foot engraved marble table and were offered a four course meal before digging into a seven tier wedding cake.
4. Kim, Kanye and baby North all wore custom Givenchy for the ceremony. However, Kim changed into a low cut mini-dress by Balmain dress for the reception.
5. The couple stood before this wall of white flowers that reportedly cost over $100,000 and makes the wall that Kanye gave Kim for Mother’s Day make a little bit more sense.
6. The bridal party all wore white, including the mother-of-the-bride, Kris Jenner.
7. Seems pretty spectacular. Congrats Kimye!
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.