3. Why? Who knows. Don’t ask WHY. What better way to show your friend you love their baby photo than with Donald’s loving face?
Of course, only YOU see Trump’s face. Your friends with the baby just sees the “love” reaction. It only changes the reactions for the person who is using the Chrome extension.
4. Or if my friend posts about wanting to see Steely Dan, I can be angry. Not just regular angry, but TRUMP-ANGRY.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎