3. Why? Who knows. Don’t ask WHY. What better way to show your friend you love their baby photo than with Donald’s loving face?
Of course, only YOU see Trump’s face. Your friends with the baby just sees the “love” reaction. It only changes the reactions for the person who is using the Chrome extension.
4. Or if my friend posts about wanting to see Steely Dan, I can be angry. Not just regular angry, but TRUMP-ANGRY.
- French towns are continuing to enforce a ban on Muslim women wearing the burkini despite the country's highest administrative court ruling the ban illegal.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.