3. Why? Who knows. Don’t ask WHY. What better way to show your friend you love their baby photo than with Donald’s loving face?
Of course, only YOU see Trump’s face. Your friends with the baby just sees the “love” reaction. It only changes the reactions for the person who is using the Chrome extension.
4. Or if my friend posts about wanting to see Steely Dan, I can be angry. Not just regular angry, but TRUMP-ANGRY.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭