3. Why? Who knows. Don’t ask WHY. What better way to show your friend you love their baby photo than with Donald’s loving face?
Of course, only YOU see Trump’s face. Your friends with the baby just sees the “love” reaction. It only changes the reactions for the person who is using the Chrome extension.
4. Or if my friend posts about wanting to see Steely Dan, I can be angry. Not just regular angry, but TRUMP-ANGRY.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈