1. New Sport bands in pastels = '90s Baby-G watches
2. Medical imaging program 3D 4 Medical = Le doot doot
3. Apple pencil = a pencil
4. Apple pencil = Hitachi magic wand
5. Or this:
6. Or also like this:
7. Just don't call it a "stylus".
8. Wanting women to smile more = classic street harassment
9. Drawing with the Apple Pencil and iPad Pro = Kid Pix
10. Smart Keyboard = c'mon, obvs ... the Surface
11. Asking Siri "what did she just say?" to rewind what you're watching 15 seconds and add close captioning = asking your significant other "wait, what?"
12. Shopping on the Apple TV = home shopping for swords
13. Apple TV and chill = Netflix and chill
14. Rose gold iPhone 6S = Hot pink Razr (RIP never 4get)
15. Live Photos = GIFs
16. Or, that really awkward thing where you think someone is taking a photo but they're actually shooting video and your face looks like 😁😁😁😁
17. Force touch (excuse me, "3D touch") emergency selfies = ..... nothing. There exists nothing like this other than waiting .5 seconds longer to take a selfie.
Katie Notopoulos is a senior editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Notopoulos writes about tech and internet culture is cohost of the Internet Explorer podcast.
Contact Katie Notopoulos at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.