Last Friday, we discovered kids who were using Twitter to try to get out of finals by cutting deals with teachers for retweets. BuzzFeed wanted to help them out and encouraged readers to give them retweets. Let’s see if it actually worked!
2. This coach promised he wouldn’t give a final if he got 1,000 RTs. But he deleted the tweet >:O
Looks like it was a scam!! Boooooo
Whoops - looks like we were already too late.
4. These kids successfully won the right to do a rap project instead of taking a final exam…
But the teacher somehow made the rap project HARDER than an actual final!
Either they’re really crummy rappers, or that class is really easy.
5. This kid’s tweet earned him the right to no finals, but his subsequent tweets are just about how much he loves his girlfriend and don’t mention the bet. Verdict is still out on this one.
At least the teacher stood by his word on this. However, it’s just for HEALTH CLASS, which everyone knows is the easiest anyway.
7. These kids get 1,000 RTs thanks to BuzzFeed, and earned themselves a pizza party. The teacher even tweeted it:
Sadly, the pizza place in Cypress, Texas wasn’t open early enough, so she got donuts and kolaches. Ms. Brown, you are an A+++ teacher!
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝