Last Friday, we discovered kids who were using Twitter to try to get out of finals by cutting deals with teachers for retweets. BuzzFeed wanted to help them out and encouraged readers to give them retweets. Let’s see if it actually worked!
2. This coach promised he wouldn’t give a final if he got 1,000 RTs. But he deleted the tweet >:O
Looks like it was a scam!! Boooooo
Whoops - looks like we were already too late.
4. These kids successfully won the right to do a rap project instead of taking a final exam…
But the teacher somehow made the rap project HARDER than an actual final!
Either they’re really crummy rappers, or that class is really easy.
5. This kid’s tweet earned him the right to no finals, but his subsequent tweets are just about how much he loves his girlfriend and don’t mention the bet. Verdict is still out on this one.
At least the teacher stood by his word on this. However, it’s just for HEALTH CLASS, which everyone knows is the easiest anyway.
7. These kids get 1,000 RTs thanks to BuzzFeed, and earned themselves a pizza party. The teacher even tweeted it:
Sadly, the pizza place in Cypress, Texas wasn’t open early enough, so she got donuts and kolaches. Ms. Brown, you are an A+++ teacher!
- Actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱