1. So you want to learn how duct tape is made?
2. No problem! Let’s go to the duct tape factory!
3. Hold on pal, these beautiful little silver rolls don’t just come out of nowhere. You gotta make the glue first.
4. First, toss these bigass slabs of rubber down a chute.
5. Then follow it up with resin nuggets into the shute as a chaser.
6. Now grind it all in a big old nasty mush.
7. Then the glue goes up a conveyor belt….
8. Oh my freaking god look what this looks like
9. Ahahahahahhaahhaha I’m freakin’ dying
10. Aaaahhh ok ok ok. Phew. Anyways. Now spin it out real thin onto sheets of plastic
11. Ok now put it with the grey backing
12. Ahhhh, look at that gorgeous nasty sticky sheet
13. Roll up each strip
14. Sliding down the assembly line…
15. LESSON: Duct Tape is weird and gross as hell.
16. Here’s the full video of how it’s made:
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎