1. So you want to learn how duct tape is made?
2. No problem! Let’s go to the duct tape factory!
3. Hold on pal, these beautiful little silver rolls don’t just come out of nowhere. You gotta make the glue first.
4. First, toss these bigass slabs of rubber down a chute.
5. Then follow it up with resin nuggets into the shute as a chaser.
6. Now grind it all in a big old nasty mush.
7. Then the glue goes up a conveyor belt….
8. Oh my freaking god look what this looks like
9. Ahahahahahhaahhaha I’m freakin’ dying
10. Aaaahhh ok ok ok. Phew. Anyways. Now spin it out real thin onto sheets of plastic
11. Ok now put it with the grey backing
12. Ahhhh, look at that gorgeous nasty sticky sheet
13. Roll up each strip
14. Sliding down the assembly line…
15. LESSON: Duct Tape is weird and gross as hell.
16. Here’s the full video of how it’s made:
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀