Bang With Friends is an app that connects to Facebook to tell you which of your friends might also be “down to bang”. You sign into the app, check off which of your pals you’d be DTB, and you get a notification if they also picked you as well. What could possibly go wrong?
The downside, as recently discovered, is that because it’s a Facebook app, you can use Graph Search to see which of your friends have the app enabled (it IS possible to hide this info in your profile, but most people don’t). While you can’t see who they’re down to bang, you know they’re using the app, which may be incriminating enough.
Using Facebook’s new and improved graph search to narrow it down, we found a few amusing groups of Bang With Friends fans.
3. Oh, you naughty naughty people:
4. Uh oh
5. If you prefer it this way:
6. Or that way:
7. But certainly not with these people:
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋