This summer, WinAmp celebrated its 15th anniversary. I celebrated by eating a bag of Doritos while it play watching shapes along to Pink Floyd and intermittently saying “whoa”. Unlike me, artists Silvio Lorusso (who also created the left-handed internet) and Adriano Vulpino created this video in memorandum.
Lorusso describes his appreciation for WinAmp:
WINAMP SKINPARTY is a tribute to a period in which musical experience on computers was much more visual and less standardized. At the same time it’s a homage to those users that get their hands dirty and appropriate their softwares and interfaces.
4. A few excellent skin choices:
15. Obvs, the best:
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.