13. “Don’t Smoke and Compute”
“This is the PSU from my uncle’s dead computer. He handed it off to my dad to see if it could be fixed. After being unable to get it to stay on for more than about 10 seconds, I decided to throw in a spare PSU I just happened to have laying around. The PC booted with no problem. The inside of his case smelled of stale tobacco, but the CPU and GPU fans were surprisingly clean. I noticed that the tobacco smell was hovering over the PSU after removal, so I decided to pop it open. This is what was left in the PSU AFTER about two cigars worth of tar fell out.”
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻