13. “Don’t Smoke and Compute”
“This is the PSU from my uncle’s dead computer. He handed it off to my dad to see if it could be fixed. After being unable to get it to stay on for more than about 10 seconds, I decided to throw in a spare PSU I just happened to have laying around. The PC booted with no problem. The inside of his case smelled of stale tobacco, but the CPU and GPU fans were surprisingly clean. I noticed that the tobacco smell was hovering over the PSU after removal, so I decided to pop it open. This is what was left in the PSU AFTER about two cigars worth of tar fell out.”
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎