1. New rule: dating tips should always be delivered in six-second loops.
Chiara Atik, dating expert (and sometime-consultant to FWD’s internet etiquette advice column) at HowAboutWe, has written a book about dating in the modern age: Modern Dating: A Field Guide From the Experts at HowAboutWe. To celebrate the book’s release, HowAboutWe is posting the entire book in Vine form — dating wisdom in easy-to-digest, six-second segments.
BuzzFeed asked HowAboutWe for Vines that would help out those of us who stress out over dating and technology. Here are five of their short and smart video tips for flirting in the digital age — including what you can accomplish online and what you have to do IRL. (These are promotional — and meant to be viewed in your Vine feed — so there’s a book shot in every one, but it’s all solid and practical advice!)
7. As For Everything Else…
HowAboutWe will be posting the rest of Modern Dating in video format on Vine over the next two weeks. Catch the rest of their posts via their Twitter account.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.