1. Smart Shopper Electronic Grocery List
This voice recorder-based shopping list printer (I’m sure it has PERFECT hearing) feels like something Disney would have put in a Zenon movie to seem futuristic, and everyone watching would have been like, “I really doubt we’ll ever use something like that stupid.”
3. Non-Ice Ice Cubes
“Why do you have rocks in your whiskey, you big dummy?” That is what people would say to you if you used these. Plastic ones are hardly better. Melting ice is the earth’s natural punishment for drinking one’s beverage too slowly.
5. Envelope Openers
Envelope openers are perhaps history’s oldest over-the-top gadget. Why? You have fingers. (Unless you are the hook guy from before in which case, again, condolences.) Your envelope won’t be pretty once it’s opened, but that is okay because it is now garbage.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀