1. Smart Shopper Electronic Grocery List
This voice recorder-based shopping list printer (I’m sure it has PERFECT hearing) feels like something Disney would have put in a Zenon movie to seem futuristic, and everyone watching would have been like, “I really doubt we’ll ever use something like that stupid.”
3. Non-Ice Ice Cubes
“Why do you have rocks in your whiskey, you big dummy?” That is what people would say to you if you used these. Plastic ones are hardly better. Melting ice is the earth’s natural punishment for drinking one’s beverage too slowly.
5. Envelope Openers
Envelope openers are perhaps history’s oldest over-the-top gadget. Why? You have fingers. (Unless you are the hook guy from before in which case, again, condolences.) Your envelope won’t be pretty once it’s opened, but that is okay because it is now garbage.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝