1. Smart Shopper Electronic Grocery List
This voice recorder-based shopping list printer (I’m sure it has PERFECT hearing) feels like something Disney would have put in a Zenon movie to seem futuristic, and everyone watching would have been like, “I really doubt we’ll ever use something like that stupid.”
3. Non-Ice Ice Cubes
“Why do you have rocks in your whiskey, you big dummy?” That is what people would say to you if you used these. Plastic ones are hardly better. Melting ice is the earth’s natural punishment for drinking one’s beverage too slowly.
5. Envelope Openers
Envelope openers are perhaps history’s oldest over-the-top gadget. Why? You have fingers. (Unless you are the hook guy from before in which case, again, condolences.) Your envelope won’t be pretty once it’s opened, but that is okay because it is now garbage.
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- The Supreme Court threw out a $399 million judgment against Samsung over the iPhone's design.
- Grammy nominations are out. Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶