1. Facebook makes you treat people who aren't your friends like they aren't your friends.
2. Facebook guilt-trips you for smoking cigarettes in front of your friends, even though you are a rebel.
3. Facebook makes you mad jealous of other people's joyful family moments.
4. Facebook use on the computer makes you better at using the computer.
5. Facebook is letting everyone see how totally awkward you are.
6. Facebook is making you gain weight and credit card debt.
7. Facebook picks you up when you are down.
8. Facebook Is Making You Very Depressed/Prone To Morose Facebook Statuses
9. Facebook makes you jealous of your girlfriend's Facebooking.
10. Facebook makes you talk about your girlfriend when you're happy with your girlfriend.
11. Facebook makes you love talking about yourself.
Graphics by Chris Ritter for BuzzFeed
Senior Editor, Ghost Hunter, Ufologist
Contact Katie Heaney at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.