Hillary Clinton’s leased office space in midtown Manhattan, HollywoodLife.com reported on Tuesday.
Clinton, according to the site, “has leased office space on a high-level floor of a corporate New York City office building, overlooking Times Square.”
While the post doesn’t provide an address for the location, as noted by an MSNBC reporter, a tweet from a reporter for the site might indicate just where it is:
3. Last week, a HollywoodLife.com reporter “ran into” Clinton where the company is located.
4. HollywoodLife.com’s office is located in midtown Manhattan.
The site is owned by PMC, whose New York headquarters are on West 45th Street, a few blocks from Times Square.
The building in question is owned by Stephen Green’s SL Green realty. Green is a Republican donor and brother to former New York mayoral candidate Mark Green.
5. HollywoodLife.com claims the office is for a presidential campaign, but Clinton’s personal staff has been in the process of relocating to New York.
Nick Merrill, Clinton’s spokesman, confirmed to MSNBC that Clinton has leased space in midtown Manhattan for a personal office.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.