Hillary Clinton’s leased office space in midtown Manhattan, HollywoodLife.com reported on Tuesday.
Clinton, according to the site, “has leased office space on a high-level floor of a corporate New York City office building, overlooking Times Square.”
While the post doesn’t provide an address for the location, as noted by an MSNBC reporter, a tweet from a reporter for the site might indicate just where it is:
3. Last week, a HollywoodLife.com reporter “ran into” Clinton where the company is located.
4. HollywoodLife.com’s office is located in midtown Manhattan.
The site is owned by PMC, whose New York headquarters are on West 45th Street, a few blocks from Times Square.
The building in question is owned by Stephen Green’s SL Green realty. Green is a Republican donor and brother to former New York mayoral candidate Mark Green.
5. HollywoodLife.com claims the office is for a presidential campaign, but Clinton’s personal staff has been in the process of relocating to New York.
Nick Merrill, Clinton’s spokesman, confirmed to MSNBC that Clinton has leased space in midtown Manhattan for a personal office.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂