Hillary Clinton’s leased office space in midtown Manhattan, HollywoodLife.com reported on Tuesday.
Clinton, according to the site, “has leased office space on a high-level floor of a corporate New York City office building, overlooking Times Square.”
While the post doesn’t provide an address for the location, as noted by an MSNBC reporter, a tweet from a reporter for the site might indicate just where it is:
3. Last week, a HollywoodLife.com reporter “ran into” Clinton where the company is located.
4. HollywoodLife.com’s office is located in midtown Manhattan.
The site is owned by PMC, whose New York headquarters are on West 45th Street, a few blocks from Times Square.
The building in question is owned by Stephen Green’s SL Green realty. Green is a Republican donor and brother to former New York mayoral candidate Mark Green.
5. HollywoodLife.com claims the office is for a presidential campaign, but Clinton’s personal staff has been in the process of relocating to New York.
Nick Merrill, Clinton’s spokesman, confirmed to MSNBC that Clinton has leased space in midtown Manhattan for a personal office.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎