1. So Instagram rolled out an update this week that introduced live video, as well as a feature that allows you to send disappearing photos and videos privately.
To send a disappearing photo or video, swipe right from the main feed to open the Stories camera, capture your photo or video, then tap the arrow on the bottom right to send it privately to users or groups.
3. Needless to say, people are freaking out.
7. It’s sent some into full-on panic mode.
12. This refers to temporary photos and videos that are sent directly to you and are displayed in the row of Stories-style bubbles along the top of your inbox.
Instagram does not send a notification when someone takes a screenshot anywhere else in the app.
This means you can still screenshot a user’s feed, their public Instagram Story, and a nondisappearing direct message without them knowing.
14. Now you know, so be careful out there.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Barack Obama defended his legacy and vowed to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake" during his final press conference.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺