Points in favor of mathematician George Hart’s interlocking bagel technique:
1. Looks cool
2. Keeps the other half of your bagel from rolling away on you (a serious and common problem)
3. Extra surface area for cream cheese
4. Lets all your breakfastmates know that you have good spacial awareness + cutting skills
5. Pull it apart with a friend — the person whose bagel doesn’t break gets a wish
1. Maybe too cool? Nobody will want to eat breakfast with you because they’ll all feel like huge idiots eating normally sliced bagels (ugh)
The video’s a little hard to follow, but Hart has posted more detailed photo instructions here:
- Beloved actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, is separating from Anthony Weiner after his latest sexting revelation.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱