Points in favor of mathematician George Hart’s interlocking bagel technique:
1. Looks cool
2. Keeps the other half of your bagel from rolling away on you (a serious and common problem)
3. Extra surface area for cream cheese
4. Lets all your breakfastmates know that you have good spacial awareness + cutting skills
5. Pull it apart with a friend — the person whose bagel doesn’t break gets a wish
1. Maybe too cool? Nobody will want to eat breakfast with you because they’ll all feel like huge idiots eating normally sliced bagels (ugh)
The video’s a little hard to follow, but Hart has posted more detailed photo instructions here:
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards, fueling violence behind bars.
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂