Points in favor of mathematician George Hart’s interlocking bagel technique:
1. Looks cool
2. Keeps the other half of your bagel from rolling away on you (a serious and common problem)
3. Extra surface area for cream cheese
4. Lets all your breakfastmates know that you have good spacial awareness + cutting skills
5. Pull it apart with a friend — the person whose bagel doesn’t break gets a wish
1. Maybe too cool? Nobody will want to eat breakfast with you because they’ll all feel like huge idiots eating normally sliced bagels (ugh)
The video’s a little hard to follow, but Hart has posted more detailed photo instructions here:
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏