1. Maybe you’ve seen a poster or a trailer for this movie, which comes out in a few days:
2. It’s called “InAPPropriate Comedy” and it looks… strange? I mean, this guy won an Oscar. What is he doing here?
3. The trailer is awful (and it’s incredibly racist!)
4. Here’s the red band version for comparison:
5. BUT WAIT. The first time I saw this, I ignored the capitalized “APP” in the name — it didn’t make any sense, but neither did anything else about the movie:
6. Turns out the movie is somehow *about apps*
7. Also, this can’t be right, can it? Directed by Vince Offer? The Shamwow Guy?
8. The Slap Chop guy?
11. Turns out he did this movie, too:
12. Anyway, I know it’s only March, but I think we have our worst movie of 2013:
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.