1. RIM hasn’t had a hit BlackBerry phone in years. This video about BlackBerry 10, aimed at developers, isn’t going to help:
2. I mean…
3. Someone, probably a millionaire with a VP title, had to sign off on this:
4. THIS WAS POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL BLACKBERRY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
5. Here’s the product they’re talking about, by the way:
RIM announced a few more details about the platform — mainly, Facebook and Twitter apps — at an event today. There are more details at the Verge, but it still looks like far too little, far too late.
Just five years ago, RIM was the most powerful smartphone maker in the world. Now, this:
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻