1. Twitter’s new headers are kinda cool. They let you do stuff like this:
2. Or this:
3. Or these:
5. But the best thing you can do with them is clearly this:
6. I’m not verified, if you hadn’t guessed. But it sure looks like I am! Just save/upload one of these images to your profile (read the end of the post before doing this):
8. Use this one for shorter names:
9. And longer names:
10. Or, if you have Photoshop, you can download this .PSD and make a customized one:
Download here. You’re basically Jay-Z, now!
HOWEVER: Asked for comment, Twitter pointed us to the site’s rules: “Misuse of Twitter Badges: You may not use a Verified Account badge or Promoted Products badge unless it is provided by Twitter. Accounts using these badges as part of profile photos, header photos, background images, or in a way that falsely implies affiliation with Twitter will be suspended.”
So, uh, that might happen. And a few other things: It doesn’t look right in any of the apps, it’s a liiiittttllle too dark, and you’ll seem like a pretty big dork for doing this in a serious way — i.e. trying to convince people you’re actually verified. But for now, at least, it’s a nice little prank to pull on your friends, especially if they have more followers than you.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.