1. Here’s the dialer and home screen:
BlackBerry 10 looks like Samsung’s Android skins, or even Bada.
2. This is how you answer calls:
Simple, but it ought to be.
3. The photo roll and camera seem a bit glitchy:
It’s early software, but still.
4. The notification center is more Apple than Google:
And more confusing than either.
It’s not ugly, and it seems to run fairly smoothly. But those are smartphone OS table stakes circa 2009 — now you need a healthy app store too.
It’s going to be a tough climb back for BlackBerry.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- Former Israeli leader Shimon Peres's funeral is underway in Jerusalem — guests include Barack Obama and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas.