1. Here’s the dialer and home screen:
BlackBerry 10 looks like Samsung’s Android skins, or even Bada.
2. This is how you answer calls:
Simple, but it ought to be.
3. The photo roll and camera seem a bit glitchy:
It’s early software, but still.
4. The notification center is more Apple than Google:
And more confusing than either.
It’s not ugly, and it seems to run fairly smoothly. But those are smartphone OS table stakes circa 2009 — now you need a healthy app store too.
It’s going to be a tough climb back for BlackBerry.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.