1. So let’s say you’re in space, like astronaut Chris Hadfield here. You’re having a nice time, ruminating on the nature of space, time, and existence:
3. Everything you’ve ever known is gone. Everyone you’ve ever known is dead. You can’t go home, and you know that that International Space Station will become your tomb. You are upset about this:
4. So you start to cry. But something strange happens. The tears don’t fall, or float away. They just… stick together:
5. It’s cool! Almost cool enough to distract you from the fact that you and your shipmates may be the only living mammals left in the solar system:
6. “Hmm,” you say aloud to yourself, through a choking sob. “This would make a great YouTube video.”
7. And you’re right! It would:
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️