1. So let’s say you’re in space, like astronaut Chris Hadfield here. You’re having a nice time, ruminating on the nature of space, time, and existence:
3. Everything you’ve ever known is gone. Everyone you’ve ever known is dead. You can’t go home, and you know that that International Space Station will become your tomb. You are upset about this:
4. So you start to cry. But something strange happens. The tears don’t fall, or float away. They just… stick together:
5. It’s cool! Almost cool enough to distract you from the fact that you and your shipmates may be the only living mammals left in the solar system:
6. “Hmm,” you say aloud to yourself, through a choking sob. “This would make a great YouTube video.”
7. And you’re right! It would:
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖