1. So let’s say you’re in space, like astronaut Chris Hadfield here. You’re having a nice time, ruminating on the nature of space, time, and existence:
3. Everything you’ve ever known is gone. Everyone you’ve ever known is dead. You can’t go home, and you know that that International Space Station will become your tomb. You are upset about this:
4. So you start to cry. But something strange happens. The tears don’t fall, or float away. They just… stick together:
5. It’s cool! Almost cool enough to distract you from the fact that you and your shipmates may be the only living mammals left in the solar system:
6. “Hmm,” you say aloud to yourself, through a choking sob. “This would make a great YouTube video.”
7. And you’re right! It would:
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰