2. The prototype is called ZoomBoard, and users were able to type about 10 words per minute with it:
3. Most smartwatch concepts don’t require much, or any, text entry — they’re built with the assumption that a user will also have a smartphone. But still! Pretty smart:
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing Obamacare repeal and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.