1. So this is the 8”x10” print that the Library of Congress is selling to celebrate the election of President Donald J. Trump.
As the Library of Congress explains, the print is intended to capture “the essence of Donald Trump’s campaign for the presidency of the United States.”
The link to the print had been taken down as of Monday morning.
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻