1. This is Joey Sweren, 19, and his dog, Buddy (left).
Sweren, who lives in Ocean City, Maryland, told BuzzFeed News he adopted Buddy five years ago.
“He’s a very confident dog,” said Sweren. “He’ll go up to any dog any size and make friends.”
2. Buddy has a rather unique hobby: He loves to collect pinecones.
In the seven months since Sweren’s moved to town, Buddy has built up a collection of 50 to 60 pinecones, some of which he stores under air-conditioning units.
“He always jumps around and gets real excited when he finds one,” he said. “In fact, we usually can’t finish our walk until he finds one!”
3. Last month, Sweren and Buddy were on a walk, and as per usual, Buddy had to add a new pinecone to his trove.
Sweren tweeted a picture of Buddy showing off his pinecone.
“I just thought he was cute so I took some pics,” he said.
4. He was swiftly deemed a Good Boy and everyone loved him.
7. But then…
9. WHAT THE EVERLOVING H*CK IS THAT
10. People were SPOOKED by the small floofy demon pup.
13. “Bork, grr”
14. A few people thought he looked like Bane.
16. But don’t worry — Buddy isn’t really a demonic creature. He just looks like one when he holds a pinecone in his mouth.
Sweren said he had no idea Buddy looked like a pinecone demon until people starting making jokes, but he’s had a good laugh about it since.
“Looking at it now, it definitely looks a little scary,” he said.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋