1. We have an early contender for Twitter beef of 2017, and it’s served with your choice of brown or white rice.
Over a decade after their hit album Hot Fuss, the Killers spotted what they claimed as their lyrics in a pretty unexpected place: inside a Panda Express fortune cookie.
“Smile like you mean it,” the fortune said, in what the band took as a reference to their song of the same title.
6. And rooting for them to get their lifetime of free Panda Express.
8. Though others don’t think the band has much of a case.
10. Panda Express later responded to say that “when it comes to #OrangeChickenLove, we always mean it” — though no word as to whether the Killers’ demands will be met.
BuzzFeed News has reached out to Panda Express to find out if they’ll be paying up.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈