1. So, Paul Ryan dabbed Thursday night.
You honestly don’t need much more context than that, but here it is.
At a congressional swearing-in earlier this month, a congressman’s teenage son dabbed in a photo with Speaker Ryan. He had no idea what was going on and asked the boy if he was sneezing.
On Thursday night, at a CNN town hall, Paul Ryan defended his record on knowing what a dab is. By dabbing.
2. People found it an odd contrast to the tone of the town hall, which had largely focused on the GOP’s goal of repealing Obamacare.
5. “Paul Ryan just ended the Dab,” many said.
7. No one could really believe what they were seeing.
9. Nor did they want to believe it.
12. “Paul Ryan is out here dabbing while your health insurance burns,” one person said.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.