1. A fisherman in Murmansk, Russia, is sharing his deep-sea catches online, and HOLY SHIT they are terrifying.
2. And oh my god, they are ALL sorts of nope.
3. Like, I may never step foot in the ocean again.
4. Heck. Naw.
5. PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM OR SO HELP ME.
6. What is this snaggletoothed sea demon???
7. This isn’t a creature of this planet. This is 100% a Pokémon.
8. “Come give granny a kiss!”
10. This can fuck right off.
11. STOP LOOKING AT ME.
12. The fact that we inhabit the same planet as these creepy critters is terrifying and baffling but also kind of amazing???
13. All together now: Damn, nature, you scary.
BuzzFeed News has reached out to Federtsov.
14. (H/T Moscow Times)
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃