1. Netflix Live
A show in which Will Arnett just narrates a bunch of mundane things for 48 oddly meditative minutes.
2. George Takei running for Congress against Devin Nunes
Sadly, this is fake.
3. Seamless and Grubhub’s new hardcore parkour food delivery method: DELIVERY X
For when you need that spicy tuna roll but you’re feeling X-TREEEEEEEEMEly lazy.
4. Google Gnome
Like Google Home, but for your yard. (And since Google is kind of the prank lord of the internet, here’s a roundup of all its April Fools’ Day 2017 jokes from The Verge.)
5. “All Stuf” (creme only) Oreos
The highly rare civilian-made, non-brand viral prank, this “All Stuf Oreos” package was designed by artist/meme-maker extraordinaire Adam Padilla.
(Side note: You’d totally eat these too, right?)
7. Zappos’ invisible, unstealable boxes
8. Emirates’ giant airplane with a pool, game room, gym, and park
Sorry, you won’t be able to go sky swimming in a giant cruise ship–esque plane anytime soon.
9. Pitless avocados from Fresh Direct
10. Pornhub’s “automatic video sharing”
11. Quilted Northern’s “uSit,” “the world’s first biometric bathroom device.”
For logging your logs.
12. The newest language learning course from Duolingo: Emoji
13. Timehop updates from the future
Alexa/Siri 2052: change we can believe in.
14. KFC’s new ~smart bucket~
15. Buffalo Wild Wings’ “Rally Beard Sauce”
For beard growth.
16. Amazon Echo with Petlexa
Including an automatic ball thrower for the good boy in your life.
17. Airbnb “humanless hosts”
18. A hitchhiker’s thumb wearable for hailing a Lyft.
Lyft seriously committed to this one.
19. Turkey Hill’s “CowsOnly.com,” the first ever dating site for cows
20. T-Mobile ONEsies.
A full body wearable so they really have you covered.
21. Bush’s jelly beans
22. Virgin Australia’s doggie flight attendants
Tbh this is a great idea and it should be real.
23. Auntie Anne’s new flower logo.
Because millennials LOVE flower crowns, right?
24. Coffee-flavored Coffee-Mate
For when you need some coffee with your coffee.
25. Petco’s “DooDoo Drone”
26. Subway sandwich-flavored ice cream cones
27. “Jim Beans”
“Aged one day in a tin can.”
28. Hulu’s efficient new way to speed through a show: Hu.
29. Honda horn emojis
For when you have more feelings than a car horn can express.
31. ANZ Australia “PayPaw,” bank accounts for cats
Finally, your free-loading feline can be financially independent.
32. Burger King’s Whopper-flavored toothpaste
33. Royal Caribbean’s ski resort cruise ship
34. Garlic sauce by the gallon from Papa John’s
I’d bathe in it, tbh.
36. “Kripsy Cream” gets spellchecked
37. A Hot Topic dating app for finding the goth/emo/scene love of your life
38. Snapchat filter that looks like Instagram
So petty and I’m here for it.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.